Who Will Benefit?
We serve people from a wide variety of backgrounds. However, certain people seem to benefit the most from our services. They are:
- Senior executives at a large corporation
- Owners of small to mid-size businesses
- Recently divorced women
- Recently retired couples
What is a Wealth Management Plan?
The first step of a sound wealth management plan starts with us learning about you—about what's most important to you, what your personal values are, what brings you fulfillment, and what your hopes, dreams, and goals are.
Armed with a clear picture of who you are and where you are going, we are able to craft a wealth management plan tailored specifically to your needs. It will include observations and analysis on our part, along with the recorded strategies and techniques that will allow you, when implemented, to achieve your financial goals and dreams.
Your personal wealth management plan may address, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- What is my actual income/what are my actual expenses?
- Am I saving enough money to achieve my goals?
- How much money should I have in “Reserves?”
- Where will my income come from in retirement?
Debt & Liabilities
- How much debt is appropriate?
- Do I have the appropriate mortgage for my situation?
- Should I attempt to pay off my debts and mortgage early?
- Do I have the right amount of life insurance? Do I have the right type? Do I need it?
- Do I have the right type and amount of disability insurance?
- What type of personal liability coverage is appropriate for me?
- Do I have the necessary levels of auto and homeowners coverage? Can I find a way to cover these more cost effectively?
- Do I need long-term care insurance? If yes, what type and how much?
- What will it take to retire when I want to?
- What impact will my retirement income have on my wealth?
- What impact would a reduction to current income have on my future?
- What would be the impact of working longer or during retirement?
- How can I ensure that I will not be a burden on my kids, grandkids, and family?
- Will my current investments help me achieve my goals?
- Am I taking the right amount of risk in my portfolio?
- What specific investments should I use?
- How should I allocate my 401(k), 403(b), or other employer sponsored plan to fit my investment strategy?
- Should I consider hedge funds or alternative investments as a part of my strategy?
- How do I best exercise my stock options?
- How do I incorporate the large position in my employers stock into my asset mix?
- What is the best way to measure performance given the volatility of the past few years?
- What steps can I take to minimize my taxes?
- How should I set up my investments so they are tax efficient?
- How can I lower my taxes by using my small business more effectively?
- What can I do to minimize taxes on my appreciated real estate holdings?
- What should I do in respect to the new tax law, and how will it impact what I leave my heirs?
- How do I create an estate plan that reflects the legacy I want to leave?
- How do I treat my children fairly when each has a unique situation?
- What steps must I take to ensure that costs and taxes are minimized?
- What type of will and/or trust will best fit my situation?
- Do I need a revocable living trust?
- Who are my beneficiaries? Are they up to date? Can I add others?